The following information and terms and conditions relate to The Hidden Gallery Art Competition 2020 (the 'Competition'). By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. 'The Promoter and Administrator' of this action is The Hidden Gallery whose registered address is at 6 -10 The Clifton Arcade, Boyces Avenue, Clifton Village, Bristol.BS8 4AA
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- This Competition is open to persons aged 0 - 17 splt in the following age groups - 0 - 8, 9 - 13, 14 - 17
- Employees of Hidden Gallery or members of their families or households, are not eligible to win.
- The Competition opens at 7:00am BST 1st April 2020 and closes 5:00pm BST 31st May 2020 (the 'Competition Period'). No entries submitted before or after the Competition Period will be valid. The promoter has the authority to amend, extend or withdraw this without prior notice at any time during this period.
- Entry is limited to one per person.
- The Competition is free to enter - no purchase is necessary.
- To enter the Competition, you must email a copy of their artwork entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of entry, is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter and Administrator accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Competition.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Competition does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter and Administrator that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Competition, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Competition and/or invalidate affected entries.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any entrant and withhold prizes if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules or if they do not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and any amendments will be published on the 'The Hidden Gallery' website.
- The competition winner in each age group and the overal winner, will be chosen by the Jury from all qualifying entries within seven business days of the Competition Period ending.
- Competition winners up will be contacted within five business days of the Jurys decision taking place.
- The Promoter and Administrator will use reasonable endeavours to contact the winners using the contact details supplied upon entry to the Competition. If a winner does not respond within five days of the first notification, the winner forfeits the right to claim the Prize. Neither the Promoter nor Administrator shall be responsible should a winner provide incorrect contact or delivery details.
- Should a winner forfeit or refuse their prize the Administrator select another winner from all qualifying entries. This process will continue until the prize is claimed.
- The winners will be asked to receive their prize(s) in accordance with these terms and conditions and any other instructions provided by the administrator and the Promoter.
- All prizes are subject to availability.
- Additional costs not laid out in these terms and conditions are not included in the prize and are the responsibility of the prize winner and not the Promoter or the Administrator.
- The Promoter and Administrator accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Competition or the winners enjoyment of the prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
- All entrants including the competition winners and runners ups names and ages and artwork may be published on the Hidden Gallery website, associated social media accounts and in marketing emails.
- After 30 June 2020 and for the following three months, the name and county of residence of the winner will be available upon written request to The Hidden Gallery 6 -10 The Clifton Arcade, Boyces Avenue, Clifton Village Bristol. BS8 4AA. Include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- The winners may be requested to take part in Competitional activity in relation to this competition only, without compensation and the Promoter reserves the right to use the names and place of residence (town/city) of winners/photographs of them in any publicity.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- All valid and successful entries made during the Competition Period will be eligible to win the prize consisting of;
A £150 Amazon Gift Card for the overall winner from all the age groups
Each Age Group winner will win a L'émouchet Dual Tips Art Marker Pens Set which includes
168 x L'émouchet Marker Pen
2 x Colourless Blender Pen
1 x Carrying Case
1 x Colour Card
1 x Artist Glove